I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve. ~ Albert Schweitzer
- How does this quote seem to counter the dominant societal perspectives today?
- What are the obstacles to service?
- Do you actively seek out opportunities to serve or do you try to avoid it?
- When have you found happiness in serving?
- What steps can you take in 2010 to enrich your service opportunities?
- What charitable organizations do you appreciate?
-Comments are welcome. Also help me find meaningful quotes. Let's share.
Follow Quoteflections on Twitter. Paul Cornies at Quoteflections.
Tags: quote of the day, reflections, renewal, self-help, 365 blogs, how to, forum, blogging, writing tips, social media, searching, truth, enrichment, application, philanthropy, resolutions