Saturday, September 6, 2014

#1491 Why not me?

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.  ~Kurt Vonnegut

I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.   ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.  ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

In terms of doing things I take a fairly scientific approach to why things happen and how they happen. I don't know if there's a god or not...   ~Bill Gates

There is always the question why
And there is always life,
Which doesn't need an answer.   ~Dejan Stojanovic

For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?   ~ James Allen

Quotes about why

- Which of the above quotes speak to you?