Thursday, May 8, 2014

An Appeal

Dear Readers,

(Cheers to good quotes.)

I am taking a few days off from my regular posts.  If you enjoy this blog or find it meaningful in any way,  (I began on December 2007),  I wonder if you would do me a favor.

-Would you consider 'liking' quoteflections now on Facebook?  Here I provide a weekly update of one of my posts.

-Would you consider following quoteflections on Twitter?  Here I provide a daily select quote.

-Would you consider following  365 Quote Quest?  Here I provide reflective questions for each of my regular posts from quoteflections.   Consider them meditation nuggets. 

-Would you consider sharing or recommending quoteflections or any of my posts to others?

I welcome emails if you wish to provide some feedback.  Thanks to all who may glean some inspiration from this blog....'celebrating life with enduring quotes.'