- Set wide the window. Let me drink the day.
- My little old dog
at my feet.
- Life is always either a tightrope or a feather bed. Give me the tightrope.
- If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time.
- Silence may be as variously shaded as speech.
- In every heart there should be one grief that is like a well in the desert
Edith Wharton quotes
- What do you enjoy about today?
- What engaging tightrope are you walking?
- What is one grief that has been a well in the desert for you?