-so much depends
a red wheel
glazed with rain
beside the white
- To refine, to clarify, to intensify that eternal moment in which we alone live there is but a single force the imagination.
- Mothlike in mists, scintillant in the minute brilliance of cloudless
days, with broad bellying sails they glide to the wind tossing green
water from their sharp prows while over them the crew crawls.
-It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-It is not what you say that matters but the manner in which you say it; there lies the secret of the ages.
Quotes by William Carlos Williams
- How do you interpret the poem of the red wheel barrow?
- What do you find beautiful about Williams' writing?
- Where do you find beauty around you?